CHALLENGE #136 - "TIC,TAC TOE" - 12/2/2012

Click here for "THE CARD OF THE WEEK."
Click here for "SUE'S CRAFTWORLD TUTORIALS."




Welcome to another ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE!"  We are happy that you are joining us this week and have a wonderful, playful theme for you but first we need to send out a very big "THANK YOU!" for all of your great entries for last week's challenge.

We really enjoyed seeing your interpretation of our theme.  So, let's see who won!



CHALLENGE # 135 - "BLACK, WHITE AND ONE OTHER COLOR"


was sponsored by

FLOPPY LATTE DIGITAL DESIGNS



The WINNER of CHALLENGE # 135

is





Congratulations, Rachel!  You have won the $12 voucher to the FLOPPY LATTE DIGITAL DESIGNS STORE.  Please contact me at susan_paulson@verizon.net so that I can arrange your prize for you.

Please type "WINNER OF CHALLENGE # 135" in the subject line of your email to me.

You may also take our WINNER badge from our side bar for your personal blog.




Our TOP PICKS for CHALLENGE # 135 go to
















Congratulations, ladies!  You may take our TOP PICKS badge for your blog.






We are now ready to play



"TIC TAC TOE!"



CHALLENGE # 136 - "TIC  TAC TOE"

is sponsored by


DIS DIGI DOWNLOADS




I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!






The PRIZE for this challenge 


is


a $10 voucher to the DIS DIGI DOWNLOADS STORE



Just wait until you see your inspiration for this challenge!  The ladies of the Design Team have used the


TIC TAC TOE CHART


to create some fantastic samples for you.



Here is your TIC TAC TOE CHART for you to use in this challenge





Are you ready for some wonderful inspiration?


Here we go!




AMANDA




CAMILLA




CHRISTINE




DIANE




EDWINA




LAURENCE




LILIA




MARLENE




MICHELLE




SANDRA



OPEN DRAWERS
STACIE




CLOSED DRAWERS
STACIE




SUE




VALOU250809




WENDY




SUSAN




Weren't they amazing?

Please visit the personal blogs of the Design Team ladies to see how


they created all of these cards and paper projects.  All of the


names are on our side bar.  We would love to read your comments on our projects!





Now that you have seen the inspiration for this challenge,


we challenge YOU 


to a game of


TIC TAC TOE!



BE SURE TO USE OUR TIC TAC TOE CHART WHEN YOU


CREATE YOUR ENTRIES FOR THIS CHALLENGE.


WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEE THAT YOU HAVE USED 1 COMPLETE


LINE OF THE CHART. 







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

4 comments:

rachel said...

woo hoo - I'm a winner - thank you so much - will be in touch! Hugs rachel xx

Julie Short said...

What fantastic inspiration this week. Time is of the essence this week so I may not :( be back to play. See how I go!

CraftyGirl said...

I Always love the inspiration on your site. Thanks for letting me play along in the challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

Congrats ladies

Post a Comment