CHALLENGE # 140 - "USE A DOILY" - 12/30/2012

Click here for "SUE'S CRAFTWORLD TUTORIALS."




We hope that you all had a lovely Christmas holiday and are ready to join us in the last challenge of 2012.

However, before we get on to that challenge, we need to see who the lucky winner of  last week's challenge was, so let's get started !




CHALLENGE # 139 - "CHRISTMAS CARD FOR A CHILD"

was sponsored by

Bugaboo Digi Stamps




The WINNER of CHALLENGE # 139


is






Congratulations, CraftyGirl!  You have won the $21 voucher to the BUGABOO DIGI STAMPS STORE!

Please contact me at susan_paulson@verizon.net so that I can arrange your prize for you.  You may also take our WINNER'S BADGE from our side bar to place on your personal blog.




OOur TOP PICKS for CHALLENGE # 139 are















Congratulations!  Please take our TOP PICKS BADGE for your personal blogs.





Now we are ready to play this week's challenge!


CHALLENGE # 140 - "USE A DOILY"


is sponsored by


STITCHYBEAR DIGITAL STAMPS






"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"

Hi, I'm Floppy Latte (aka Jess) and I am the other co-owner of StitchyBear Digital Stamps!  I joined up with Stitchy as a creator, looking for a great home to showcase some of my products, and have moved up to Co-owner, sponsorship and sponsor coordinator, as well as a few other elf-type jobs J.
We at StitchyBear Digital Stamps love to create and offer great digis to all of you crafters.  We at StitchyBear Digital Stamps do hope that you will stop by our little corner of the web and check us out.  We are sure that you will find something that you love and that will inspire you!








The PRIZE for this challenge is


a $10 gift voucher to the STITCHYBEAR DIGITAL STAMPS STORE.







Let's see what the lovely ladies

 of the

  ROBYN'S FETISH DESIGN TEAM

have been up to this week!



AMANDA




CAMILLA




CHRISTINE




DIANE




EDWINA




LAURENCE




LILIA




MARLENE




SANDRA




STACIE




SUE




VALOU250809




WENDY




SUSAN





So there is your inspiration for this last challenge of 2012!

Get out your doilies and start creating those cards for 

CHALLENGE # 140 - "USE A DOILY!"


They can be made of paper or fabric, created with dies or



 purchased from a store,



 colored, white or any shape you like


 but


your entries must have a DOILY on it.




The ROBYN'S FETISH DESIGN TEAM


wishes you all


a very


HAPPY, HEALTHY AND SAFE NEW YEAR!


We will see you all again in 2013!





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

6 comments:

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Awesome inspiration from the DT. Really happy to be a top 3 and will be posting my badge up!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful work and thank you so much for the Top 3 Badge!!!

Edwina said...

Everyone's cards are gorgeous! i love all of them. The Team is fabulous this week. Edwina Brown

cass said...

Some very pretty cards and my last for 2012. Happy New year to all

lalkygirl said...

Thanks so much for choosing me as a top pick...I am thrilled
Looking forward to lots of fab new challenges .wishing you all a very happy 2013 ..may all your wishes come true
Tracey x

aussie aNNie said...

Amazing awesome DT creations...luv annie

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We love to hear from you.